Scope of services
At Retirement Planning Specialists, our clients are partners in the process. No one knows your present financial situation or your hopes for the future better than you do. We will evaluate where you are now relative to where you want to be and develop a practical strategy to help you get there. Our goal is to implement integrated solutions which meet the evolving needs of your financial plan.
- During our complimentary initial consultation, we will discuss your investment objectives, time horizon and risk tolerance; in addition to reviewing any financial planning questions and concerns you may have.
- A comprehensive analysis of your existing portfolio will be conducted to determine a strategy in-line with your present circumstances and future goals.
- A Summary of Recommendations for financial, estate and tax planning. One of our trusted strategic partners may be consulted if you do not have an existing professional relationship.
- Each quarter, you will receive a performance report summarizing holdings and returns for each account in your portfolio, coupled with a quarterly market summary and our forecast for the coming quarter.
- Online access to your account information directly through the custodian.
- Complimentary participation in our Retirement Account Review Service (RARS®) program.
- Semi-annual meetings to review your portfolio and track the progress of your plan. Interim meetings may be scheduled anytime at the client’s request.
- Access to weekly commentaries, calculators, newsletters and market news. In addition, broadcast e-mails and voicemails are also delivered when pertinent, time-sensitive information must be relayed.
- Access to a broad range of quality investments, with Strategic/tactical asset allocations tailored to your individual needs.
- Portfolio(s) are monitored and rebalanced on a regular basis to ensure your desired allocation remains consistent with your goals and risk tolerance. Periodic rebalancing maintains an optimal portfolio mix.